About this item
- Enriched with the therapeutic properties of Amla: Considered to be a ‘superfruit’ in the world of Ayurveda, Amla is rich in vitamin C and tannins, and is hailed as a natural skin conditioner.
- Prevents hair fall: The rich nutrients in Amla facilitate blood circulation and nourish the hair follicles to strengthen the roots and minimise hair fall.
- Fights dandruff: The vitamin C in Amla is a blessing for the hair. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties moisturise the hair and keep the risk of dandruff at bay.
- Prevents premature greying: Premature greying is, above all, a result of poor nutrition. In addition to providing essential nutrition to the hair, Amla also aids absorption of said nutrients.
- Facilitates hair growth: The abundance of essential fatty acids, iron, and carotene in Amla not only ensures soft, healthy hair, but also promotes hair growth.
- Item display volume: 300.0 milliliters